Thursday, December 17, 2009

From Lady Nyo's Blog

# R.K.SINGH Says:
December 17, 2009 at 5:40 am

Hi Jane. We have not written to each other for a long time. But I have been visiting your blog almost regularly and this morning I had a whim to copy some of your (and others’) comments on my poetry and paste these on my blog:

http://rksinghpoet.blogspot.com

You may also like to view some other pieces here.

With season’s Greetings and Best wishes for a Happy Christmas

R K


# ladynyo Says:
December 17, 2009 at 1:41 pm

Hello, RK! I wrote to you about a month ago, but no answer. I figured you were deep into the seminar, and pushed for time.

I was going to write again before Christmas. And Happy Christmas and with the Best Wishes for the New Year!

I will look at your blog today. I always love to read your beautiful poetry, so that will be a delight!

I am so glad you surfaced, dear friend.

JKB


# ladynyo Says:
December 17, 2009 at 1:54 pm

Oh! I am glad I visited your site. It gave me a new lift….reading all our words, and Nick’s….and Berowne’s..made me realize how much what we all write means…and the form of communication that we develop.

Is there anything better than attempting poetry?

I need to read your site a couple of times a week….because there is so much good stuff there.

Thank you, RK, for being in my life….and your wonderful influence in my readers.

Lady Nyo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home