Wednesday, November 30, 2011




Haiku by Prof. R. K. Singh (India). Artwork by myself.
Dr. Ram Krishna Singh is a professor and a head of Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, Indian School of Mine. He tweeted me some haiku the other day, and I suggested haiga collaboration. He then sent me a batch of haiku and I made several haiga from them. This is one of them. A few more coming later.

Poetry has been a big thing in India from before, and now there are more and more haiku writers appearing there. This is a good thing for world haiku. 
My blog is been visited from many countries around the world: Rumania, Greece, Italy, Russia, Poland, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Croatia, Ukraine, France, Germany, Holland, Sweden, Norway, England, UAE, South Africa, India, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan, China, Vietnam, Laos, Mexico, Brasil, Australia, USA, Canada, Netherlands Antilles, Trinidad & Tobago.
Haiku population is steady increasing indeed.


______________________________________________________________________________________________








































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home