Friday, September 29, 2023

NOISES/RUIDOS

                                                                      NOISES

 
I can't hear myself
the  noises erase my world
choices are denied-
questions of being wound me
courage and strength fade away
 
Noises mute my voice
distract us from the truth
crowns change with the wind
and they play chess with our lives
 
they feed us dust and potions
in their new temples
arouse their magic deities
make us yell loud
and hang us upside down

-R.K. Singh



RUIDOS

 

No puedo escucharme a mi mismo
los ruidos borran mi mundo
Se niegan las opciones
preguntas de si existo me hieren
el coraje y la fuerza se desvanecen
 
Los ruidos silencian mi voz
nos distraen de la verdad
los poderes cambian con el viento
y juegan al ajedrez con nuestras vidas
 
nos alimentan con polvo y pociones
en sus nuevos templos
despiertan sus deidades mágicas
nos hacen gritar fuerte
colgados boca abajo

 

-R.K.Singh

tr. Joseph Berolo


http://www.aveviajera.org/nacionesunidasdelasletrasuniletras/id1202.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home