Monday, May 24, 2021

AGAINST THE WAVES, my new collection, published in April 2021

 

AGAINST THE WAVES: SELECTED POEMS (New Delhi: Authors Press, 2021, Pages 118, ISBN 978- 93-90891-58-0, Price Rs.295 US $25) by Ram Krishna Singh.
 
Poems, including haiku and tanka, have continued to happen since the publication of my collection YOU CAN'T SCENT ME AND OTHER SELECTED POEMS (2016). Most of them have appeared in both print and online journals. I compiled some of them in my latest book AGAINST THE WAVES. I am indebted to Sudarshan Kcherry ji for his support to my creativity and readily agreeing to publish this collection of poems under the imprint of Authors Press. The book is now available from the publisher and other online platforms. Please email to: authorspressgroup@gmail.com
 
I seek support from fellow poets, scholars, and students to read it and enrich their personal library.
 
--R K Singh


The details of the book are also available on : http://www.aveviajera.org/nacionesunidasdelasletrasuniletras/id1419.html

 

Comments by Lucky Stephen Onyah, Nigeria:

Am humbled to get the chance to read a brilliant collection of poems from a world renowned writer,
Ram Krishna Singh.
 
"AGAINST THE WAVE" caught my attention and at first sight wondered for possible reasons behind the title. Yet as I opened the first page and slowly began to feast patiently the theme began to emerge. Now this a trait of a master weaver of words who consciously create a desired perception and consistently follow through.
 
This excellent work comprise of different genre of poetic pearls and I will gladly recommend to all lovers of poetry to grab their copies now. For such creative voice springing forth from this highly celebrated book is simply a standout amidst all else.

https://www.amazon.in/-/hi/Ram-Krishna-Singh/dp/B0953RT4Y1/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&qid=1625760066&refinements=p_27%3ARam+Krishna+Singh&s=books&sr=1-3

[Facebook, 12 July 2021] 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home